Before Your Appointment
- Come to the appointment with clean lashes. Remove all mascara and eye makeup with an oil-free cleanser.
- Do not curl your lashes. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Avoid drinking caffeine. Caffeine causes your eyelashes to flutter resulting in fewer lashes applied.
- Limit your intake of liquids and please use the restroom prior. Getting up during the session will significantly reduce lash application time.
- Remove your contact lenses or bring a case with you.
- Be gentle with your new lashes. Avoid touching, rubbing, water, sweat, or steam for 24 hours.
- Avoid oil-based products on or near your lashes. Oil will break down the adhesive bond and shorten the life of your lash extensions.
- Clean your lashes daily. Use a water-based cleanser and gently cleanse the eye area. Avoid terry cloth, cotton rounds, or any material that can snag and lift extensions.
- Gently brush and fluff your lashes daily.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Use mascara and eyeliners that are water-based or formulated for extensions. Apply mascara from the middle to the tip of lashes.
- Avoid sleeping on your lashes.
- Do not pull on your lashes or attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself. If you are wanting the extensions off, please schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
- Maintain extensions with regular touch up appointments.