New Client Special - Only $25 for first Standard Tan!
- Exfoliate. The day before your appointment, exfoliate your skin to remove loose, dead cells. This allows the tanning solution to be applied evenly to a fresh layer of skin and naturally prolongs the length of the tan.
- Shower and shave. Avoid using bar soaps and bath moisturizing products. It is best to not shower less than 4 hours before a sunless tan.
- Have all waxing, facial, or nail appointments completed prior to the tanning session.
- Come to the session with clean, dry skin. This means no makeup, lotion, deodorant, perfume, sunscreen – nothing. These can act as a barrier and prevent the solution from being absorbed.
- Wear or bring dark, loose clothing and flip-flops to wear after your appointment.
- Avoid exercising or physical activity. Perspiring before the tan fully develops can result in uneven color and streaking.
- Avoid rain and exposure to water. Bring an umbrella for rainy days.
- Wait 10-15 hours before showering. During the initial shower, do not use any soap products – just a warm water rinse. The use of soap can inhibit the full development of color. The temporary cosmetic bronzer will wash off and this is normal. Pat skin dry with a towel – no rubbing.
- Moisturize your entire body at least twice daily. Products formulated for airbrush tanning can extend the appearance and duration of the tan.
- Avoid long showers and baths.
- Avoid hot tubs and chlorine pools.
- The tan does not offer UV protection so it is important to use sunscreen.
A tan typically lasts about 5-10 days. The length of time varies from person to person, depending on how you take care of the tan and what kind of activities you do. Using a good moisturizer or bronzing lotion help to extend the life of your tan.I want just a little color. Are you able to do this?
Yes. Endless Glow has 5 different colors of solution which allows us to customize the color based on skin type and color preference.What should I wear during the session?
Women may dress down to whatever they are comfortable with. Some clients choose to wear an old bathing suit or underwear, while others go topless or nude to avoid tan lines. Men are required to wear a garment such as underwear, shorts, or swim trunks. The solution washes out of most clothing, but it’s best to wear something old to avoid any mishaps.What should I wear after the session?
Please wear or bring dark, loose clothing and flip-flops to wear after your appointment. Any tight-fitting clothes (such as jeans) may cause the tanning solution to rub off.How long before I can take a shower?
We recommend 10-15 hours for our regular solution and 2-4 hours for our rapid solution. Any water contact or perspiration before the tan fully develops can result in uneven color and streaking.Why does so much color wash off in the shower?
What washes off are the cosmetic bronzers and this is normal. The cosmetic bronzers are temporary and gives the skin instant color.