Endless Glow Beauty offers waxing services for women, men and teens. Our licensed estheticians have extensive experience in waxing hair removal and maintain a strict NO double dipping policy. We utilize several different types of hard and soft wax – depending on skin and hair type. All waxing services are provided in a private room on a comfortable spa table.
- The hair should be at least 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch for best results.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds 24 hours prior to and after your waxing service.
- Gently exfoliate your body (excluding face) the day before your appointment to remove dead skin cells and bring hair to the surface.
- An over-the-counter pain reliever can be taken 30 minutes prior to your appointment to minimize discomfort.
- Come to the session with clean skin. Please no lotion, makeup, or deodorant on areas to be waxed.
- Let us know if you are using any topical products or taking oral medications that could affect your waxing service. Please check with your doctor if you are unsure whether you should be waxed.
- Wear loose clothing after your waxing session to avoid excess friction.